300 QUEERS 300 QUEERS

hahaha! awsome!

lol, its just like the movie, awsome graphics (altough i didnt need to see some of them, you know what i mean) and piss funny, nice job!

Albuquerque: THE MOVIE Albuquerque: THE MOVIE

haha!

truly a masterpeice! really good, graphics could be improved but still awsome! that song is a monster!

"One More Minute" "One More Minute"

haha!

lol that was better than i thought it would be, nice animation, i like the bit about the leaches, made me laugh well bad, THE LEACH HAD A SYRINGE!!!!!!! lol, nice 5/5 10/10

Attempting Suicide Attempting Suicide

lol

I-RON-Y, haha, he decides not to kill himself then gets ran over, haha great movie dude.

-Play- -Play-

nice

wow man, you did a good job on this, i wondered how you made the people so smoothly animated but then i read author comments, i might try that sometime, really good, i hope you make another one after 'play more'

Linerider: The Mine Linerider: The Mine

urgh

no no no! dont make this happen on ng! use youtube, they will welcome it more. the point of newgrounds is for people to make movies and music, not film themself playing a game.

Paperclip07 responds:

i did.

Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj Sock Episode 2: Ptikobj

woo!

oh shit im trapped in yer guitar like! god, if you keep making stuff like this youre going to a mental home :) that bit with the cat was so random, i pissed myself, make more, more! MORE! you are the funniest animator on NG, this is among my favorite things youve done, right up there with burnt face man! if this is based on dreams then you have the stupidest dreams ever. weve got the best of 'in excess' and then i guess he'd die! therfore a small victory, on my part.

Primal War 11 Primal War 11

not bad...

dont get me wrong, its a good animation, much better than alot of the crap you see, but i just cant get into this series, not my thing, the animation and story doesnt capture my interest, but dont let that stop you, the harder you work and the longer it takes, the better it will be, keep trying.

king-ben

Animator vs. Animation II Animator vs. Animation II

ive watched this on atom films but i still loved every second of it. keep em coming, you are awsome!

Shadow And Light Shadow And Light

not bad

for a first flash this is really good, like you said its a bit short, but good scenery although the animation was slightly choppy, good job 4/5